Cool way to use your teapot-Make your teapot a multifunctional Kitchen device!!
It's not an easy job to keep your kitchen clean, especially liquid, like olive oil, vinegar, soy sauce, etc. Until some day I found a good idea: use my Teapot Solo as liquid bottle!!
5 reasons you love this idea:
1. No Dripping!!! I always had to clean the oil/vinegar bottle after use each time. and the dripping is messy! teapot Solo comes with a special feature:non-driping. This is a life saver!!!
2. SAVE SAVE SAVE-I found that when you use small plate to eat, you tend to eat less!! Same thing with the olive oil. When you use small bottle to hold the oil, you tend to use less. That's $$$ saver!!
3. Does not occupy a lot of space
4. When you only need few drops, the small teapot mouth can help!
5. If you like to add some herbs to make home made flavored olive oil, you can use the teapot cause it comes with a stainless steel filter! Easy to get the oil out.
Have you thought about it?;)
Here's the previous blog:
5 Cool ways to use your teapot: functional Vase (part 1)