Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Tea Lifestyle-Anybody knows what it is? Native American tea cup?


I have never seen such an intereting "tea cup" before so I bought it. The person who sold me this item did not know what's for...but it does not look like it's used for tea because it comes with a stick made of antler. Since it has a moose head at the handle, my guess is that it has something to do with Native American

I am always fascinated by American Indian culture. I have seen many cute American Indian decor pieces which normally have feathers, leather etc. But this cup is very different. It's made of wood, with antler as a decore. Some say it might be game related, but how can you play a game in a cup? It's a complete mistery to me.   


Anybody can help me?;((
Post a Comment

Follow this blog with Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Follow by Email