My friend's daughter was very upset because her dog died yesterday!!!;(( so sad! The puppy was trying to jump up on the bed, but failed. He was just 4 years old! The doctor said it was due to heart failure;(( I wish the little puppy found a home and friends in heaven!
I was trying to cheering her up and made this recipe!
This recipe was inspired by these two pictures I found on Flickr!! ;)) They belong to Mdf1281
Benefits: It makes you and your stomache huppie;)) A happy ending all the time!! Low fat, full of fiber, delicate aroma, sour and sweet taste!
1-1/2 cups of whole wheat flour
½ cups all purpose flour
½ tsp light salt
2-1/2 tbsp baking powder
2-1/2 tbsp stevia extract
1/3 cups butter
1 cup of vanilla soya milk (i use organic vanilla soya milk bought from costco)
1 tsp lemon juice (or half lemon)
Matcha-roughly 2-3 tsp
1. Mix A evenly
2. Add B into A and make a dough. Sprinkle a little bit all purpose flour so that you can roll it.
3. Preheat the oven 450F
4. Roll the dough to a square shape, roughly ½ inches thick, and cut into 2” by 2" square shape roughly 36 pieces. That's the skin.
5. Use the skin to wrap the grape and make it a ball like shape
6. Put in oven for about 12-15 minutes
7. Matcha paste-mix matcha with very little water to make a thick match paste, more looks like paint.
8. 12 minutes later, take the whole wheat balls out and paint them with matcha paste!!
Have fun my dear tea friends!! Happy every day!!!;)