|Tea Beyond Strawberry Chardonnay Sorbet|
Happy Mothers Day!!! Did you read the news about Time Mag-Are you Mom Enough? Does anybody care to read the article except the picture on the cover? Here's what people say:
Banana Ginger Muffins
Banana Cookies (3 ingredients or less)
Whole Wheat Tortilla (Banana)
Whole Wheat Lemon Banana cake
Banana Orange Ice pop
Whole Wheat Banana Olive Oil Cake
- I guess sitting with George Clooney at the WH Correspondents Dinner just isn't enough!!
- How do I erase this from my computer? If the feds raid my place, I'm looking at five to ten.
- "...was inspired by the iconic religious image of the Madonna and Child" Oh, yeah, it looks just like that.
- lollll. I am cracking up. I haven't even read the story. I just had a flashback to a joke heard years ago. A woman gets off a bus and some guy says. Hey, lady. Your boob is hanging out. What? Where's my baby? I"m a guy, so this picture doesn't offend me. I'm still cracking up.
- Under Obamacare, women are required to breastfeed their children until age 26.
- Ya gotta sell magazines.
Could have been worse - Murdoch could have designed it.
- What would Dr. Drew say?
- milk does the body good, it/s normal ,some kids suck there thumbs until their 13years of age. give it a rest ,at least she;s not drinking ,and smoking crack... geezzzzzzs
- There is a Time "man of the year" in this picture
Benefits-to get mom happier and healthier!
6 cup vanilla soymilk,
12 oz chardonnay
8 oz strong green tea
3 oz Agave (or to taste)
1. Freeze strawberries in whole and make vanilla soy milk ice cubes, for at least 10 hours.
2. Add all frozen straberries & vanilla soy milk ice cubes, agave, chardonnay, green tea to the blender. puree until smooth.
3. Garnish with frozen raspberries.
Cheers for Mothers day, whether breast feeding your child to 4 or not!!!