Have you read the news about Paula Deen's recent announcement? Are you shocked that she has diabetes? I think someone last year told me that Paula actually has diabetes, but not publicly announced. The crew from Food network responded-would be shocked to know Paula does not have diabetes! It's actually sad that she is ill and has to taste his foods loaded with sugar, butter, fat in front of the camera...very bad for her health!!
Healthy Recipes-Whole Wheat Banana Muffins (Stevia recipes)
Healthy Recipes-Whole Wheat Orange Biscuit for love (eggless, sugarless, vegan, dairyless)
Healthy Recipes- Simple Cinnamon Sweet Potato (eggless, sugarless, dairy less, vegan)
Healthy recipes-Fruit bowl for New Year Eve dinner
Recipes-Whole Wheat Blueberry Green tea pancake with Cranberry Jam
Like Shakespare said, To sweet or not to sweet, that is the question!
Benefits-low of butter, no sugar added, low calories, soft, nice flavors!! It tastes light, slightly bitter from the dark chocolate. Well balanced! Purely homemade from scratch
Tea Pairing-Green tea!
1 cup Whole wheat
1 cup all purpose flour
1/2 tsp salt
1 tsp baking soda
2 tbsp stevia (powder)
3 egg white
2 ripe bananas
1/2 cup fat free plain greek yogurt
4 tbsp butter (or 2 oz, room temperature)
1/2 cup dark chocolate (extra bitter chocolate 70% cocoa), chopped
1/2 cup dried cranberry, chopped
1/2 cup pecan, chopped
1. Preheat the oven to 350F
2. Mix ingredient A in a medium bowl
3. 2 bananas's skin are pealed off. Put them in food processor, on "chop", for about 1-2 minutes.
4. In a large bowl, use a mixer on medium speed, beat butter and yogur untill well blened. Add the egg whites and banana and beat on low speed until the eggs are completely incorporated. scraping down the bowl occasionally with a rubger spatula.
5. Slowly add the mixture of ingredient A to the ingredient B and mix them with hands until all ingredents are incorporated. Or you can use the mixer. I like to touch my food!!
6. Mix the ingredient C together then add to the mixture until chocolate chips, cranberry and pecan evenly distributed in the mixture.
7. On a lightly floured work surface, divid the dough evenly in 12 small ones. transfer them to the backing tray lined with parchment paper or pizza stone tray.
9. Once cooked, transfer all biscuits to a wire rack to cool completely.
Be healthy and live happily!!! You can find us on facebook and twitter @teabeyond