Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Happy Tuesday Yoga quotes


































"Yoga is the tea ceremony in motion"...sounds interesting? You don't have to write it down.I made it up;-) Yoga time. I'm yogi my brain now;)

"I do yoga so that I can stay flexible enough to kick my own arse if necessary." ~ Betsy Canas Garmon 


Yoga time doggy style
Happy Tuesday Yoga Time 1


 





















"Yoga is the fountain of youth. You're only as young as your spine is flexible." ~ Bob Harper























 "The calm steadiness of the senses is called yoga. Then one should become watchful, because yoga comes and goes." ~ Katha Upanishad





















 
"Yoga exists in the world because everything is linked" by Desikachar (by the way, apparently this guy invented social network-"Everything is linked"!!1 agree?)


Feel more calm now? no? 300 more times of practice, you will feel so calm that you fall in sleep;)))


No comments:

Follow this blog with Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...