Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Happy Tuesday Yoga Time 1

 One of my friends one time mentioned he is practicing yoga now. That's fantastic! I said. Then I learned why he started doing yoga-This poor guy was diagnosed of prostate cancer few years ago. Now he drinks green tea and do yoga every day. He said he has a lot of stress from work. Last year we had to work together for a project. I found he would get things done at the last minutes all the time. The whole team was trying to follow his schedules. We ended up with working over night all the time. Everybody was so tired and stressed out at the end. He then said, let's do yoga together;)) we all laughed so hard!! A really nice guy!


 
I was in yoga the other day. I was in full lotus position. My chakras were all aligned. My mind is cleared of all clatter and I’m looking out of my third eye and everything that I’m supposed to be doing. It’s amazing what comes up, when you sit in that silence. “Mama keeps whites bright like the sunlight, Mama’s got the magic of Clorox 2.Ellen DeGeneres























“The last time I opened my chakra so I could feel my peace, I got thrown right out of the pub.” – Terri Guillemets
























Which position is your favorite? or which yoga dog is your favorite?;))
photo via

No comments:

Follow this blog with Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...