Thursday, March 8, 2012

TGIF-Best Friends

















Best Friends...

"Maybe I can't stop the downpour, but I will always, always join you for a walk in the rain."
-somebody


"A stranger stabs you in the front; a friend stabs you in the back; a boyfriend stabs you in the heart, but best friends only poke each other with straws"
-another somebody

Inspirational
Shopping dress code
The Long walk  
Snow dog
Who is this
Pictures from street fairs
Quartet (or internet mad-ley?)
Super nanny, Bear style

When we first talked to each other
I knew we would always be friends.
Our friendship has kept on growing
And I'll be here for you to the end.

You listen when I have a problem
And help dry the tears from my face.
You take away my sorrow
And put happiness in its place.

We can't forget the fun we've had
Laughing 'til our faces turn blue.
Talking of things only we find funny
People think we're insane-If they only knew!

I guess this is my way of saying thanks
For catching me when I fall.
Thanks once again for being such a good friend
And being here with me through it all.

Photo by Alfred Pleyer

Have a wonderful weekend! xoxo

No comments:

Follow this blog with Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...