Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Health Tips by Dr. Mark Evans



Do you like steak, full of lean meat, tender, juicy and elastic? Do you want to have lean meat in your body, or at least 70%? I have a solution for ya!;)

Every time I call my parents, they are out for their daily shopping;) In big cities in China, Supper markets have shuttles to bring customers to their stores for daily errants. My parents love it! Surely they spend more money on their groceries every month than I do.
But what I like most is that they walk every day in Supermarkets!! In the US, I always see people walk rounds by rounds in Shopping malls! They are there only to walk. Great idea!!

What do you take for colds or migraine headaches? Ginger tea is the BEST!
Food color vs Weight losses
Tea allergy
How much tea should we drink per day?
How much liquid should I drink per day

I found this incredible video on Youtube by Dr. Mark Evans: 23 and 1/2 hours What is the single best thing we can do for our health? 















Like my friend's famous quote: the most difficult part of exercise is to get the shoes on!
















pic via Dr. Mark Evans' video

No comments:

Follow this blog with Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...