Friday, August 10, 2012

TGIF Surf Like a dog

pretty like a dog via

What's your plan this weekend? I heard Sunday suppose to be very nice!!! Surfing like a dog is my plan!!!Check this funny dog-he can surf better than me....I'm still practicing it in my bath tub;)





Panda yoga
Wife, in laws and dog
2012 Olympics
Yoga quotes
Bad Economy

Frog Yoga
Golf
 Marylin Einstein
July 4th quotes

Blow job

Yoga Time 2

Yoga Quotes

Yoga time doggy style

Happy Tuesday Yoga Time 1
St. Patrick's Day 
Inspirational  

Best Friends 

Back off

 














 
“It’s like the mafia. Once you’re in – your in. There’s no getting out”

Kelly Slater

“You can’t stop the waves, but you can learn to surf”
Jon Kabat-Zinn
Pink via

“Surfing soothes me, it’s always been a kind of Zen experience for me. The ocean is so magnificent, peaceful, and awesome. The rest of the world disappears for me when I’m on a wave.”
Paul Walker

 

If you think it's hard to meet new people, try taking off on the wrong wave. -Unknown 

A surfer is surfing with a priest. While they are in the lineup trying to catch small waves the surfer tries, and misses, a two foot wave and says, "God dammit, I missed." The priest tells him not to use vulgar
language while surfing. Then on the next wave the surfer misses a three foot wave and says again, "God dammit, I missed." The priest tells him that if he continues to use vulgar language while surfing, he will have God strike him down with lightning and kill him. Then on the next wave the surfer misses on a four foot set wave and says, "God dammit, I missed." All of a sudden a tremendous bolt of lightning comes down and kills the priest! Immediately after, a voice comes out of the clouds and says, "God dammit, I missed."
  
What to say for the weekend? Enjoy, everyone!

xoxo


No comments:

Follow this blog with Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...