Monday, August 6, 2012

Yoga Tuesday Panda yoga

Can you do this?

 I finally decided to change "Happy Tuesday" to "Yoga Tuesday" after 153697633241 minutes of consideration, 45697 times self-discussion and numerous Yahoo practice. It is inspired by the images from Martian Mountains by NASA's Curiosity.


Wife, in laws and dog
2012 Olympics
Yoga quotes
Bad Economy

Frog Yoga
Golf
 Marylin Einstein
July 4th quotes
Blow job
Yoga Time 2
Yoga Quotes
Yoga time doggy style
Happy Tuesday Yoga Time 1
I started reading the UFO mag and searching for Aliens when I was tiny tiny young. After I moved to the US, I was issued an Alien number by the US government as a permanent resident. I did not know the Alien I have been looking for so many years, is me! Well, at least in my life, I can proudly announce, I met an Alien!! And I'm from Mars;))
what pose are they doing? looks very disciplined!!

OK! Yoga time... I found our "sibling animal" is really creative in multiple ways. Pandas do yoga, know that? Oh yeah!! really well actually...whatcha think?


Your task is not to seek for love, but merely to seek and find all the barriers within yourself that you have built.---Rumi (Yeah, that's what I meant!!)


"Without love, without humor, yoga is just a lot of hard work."
-  Steve Ross (yeah, who likes hard work?)

yeah...life can be a challenge...sometimes we need to look at the world upside down...




























When the breath wanders the mind also is unsteady. But when the breath is calmed the mind too will be still, and the yogi achieves long life. Therefore, one should learn to control the breath.
Hatha Yoga Pradipika


"When you breathe, you inspire. When you do not breathe, you expire." (who said this, just so right!!)

   
kiss your own butt...only if you can;)))
 
Life is hard.  It's breathe, breathe, breathe ... all the time.


Happy breathe, breathe, breathe....are you breathing;))

xoxo

No comments:

Follow this blog with Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...