Friday, August 3, 2012

TGIF Wife, in laws and dog





















A man was walking down a street one day and saw a most unusual funeral procession. First came a black hearse. Fifty feet behind was another black hearse. Fifty feet behind that was a man wearing a black suit and walking a big dog. And fifty feet behind the man with the dog was a single file line of 100 men, all wearing casual clothing and laughing and smiling.


 2012 Olympics
 Yoga quotes
Bad Economy


Frog Yoga
Golf
 Marylin Einstein
July 4th quotes
Blow job
Yoga Time 2
Yoga Quotes
Yoga time doggy style
Happy Tuesday Yoga Time 1
The man walking down the street was puzzled, so he asked the man with the dog "forgive me for intruding in your grief, sir, but this is a most unusual funeral procession. Can you tell me what happened?" The man with the dog responded, "it is my late wife in the first hearse." " I am so sorry said the man on the street, what happened?" "Well, said the man, she yelled at me and my dog here attacked her." " I am so sorry said the man, "who is in the second hearse?" "That is my mother-in-law, she tried to protect my wife," was the answer.

"That is horrible," said the man. But then he thought for a minute and said "could I borrow your dog?" "Get in line," said the dog's owner.


No comments:

Follow this blog with Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...