I visited my Jewish friend the other day. He prepared me a yum salad, using fish and green leaves. Salad probably is the best dish for weekdays-quick, easy, delicious, rich in fiber, and proteins, depending on what you mix together. Makes you look youuuuunger, beautiful-errr and "greener"!! For example, if you are 35, you will look 17 after finishing this salad! ha!
Benefits-rich in protein, insoluble fiber, quick, easy, and the best you can get for lunch or dinner!One important thing about green leaves or vegetables in general is that it helps clean your body and improve the gut movements. What does that mean? It means less wastes staying in your body, for less time, and your guts smell goodie!
Tea-unfermented Pu Erh (Green tea).
1 slice of fish (fresh or thawed)
1/8 tsp Caraway
1/8 tsp ground cardamom
1/8 tsp ground black pepper
salt to taste (I used little because you will add some in your salad later)
Paprika to taste (one of my fav spice!!!, normally use quite a bit!! all red)
2 cups of green leaves mixed
2 tbsp crumbled cheese
1/4 tsp black pepper
Salt to taste
3 tbsp Pu Erh Tea (Optional, unfermented, brewed)
1. Clean the fish and use paper towel to dry it.
2. Preheat the oven to 450F.
3. Put a parchment paper in a baking tray. Spray some olive oil. add the fish and spread some salt, ground cardamom, paprika, ground black pepper and caraway, in this order on the fish. you
4. Bake for about 10 minutes.
5. Take the fish out of oven and cut it in medium sized pieces. Mix with green leaves, cheese, salt, ground black pepper. then drizzle some Pu Erh tea if you like
Whenever I make salads, I can eat a whole bowl!!!
Try it and let us know. Feel free to "like" Tea Beyond on facebook or follow Tea Beyond on twitter!! Follow me and I will make you smell good from bottom to top!!